I didn't realize anyone was actually reading this blog.. but really if I would've been a better writer I may have had more readers. I realize after these past few years that more of us than ever, men and women, are hurting from infertility. You all have shared your grief with us after learning of ours. And more of us than ever have felt led towards adoption either domestically or internationally. While there is much of baby L's story to tell you all, the first thing I want you to know if you found this page is that you are not alone. Nothing is wrong with your body, or your spouse's. God doesn't make no junk. Know what I'm sayin'? Now when I look at my 6 week old baby boy, I see Gods hand. In every doctor appointment, every negative test, every month gone by, every month of no news from our agency, I see God was at work. Hang on friend. Your time will come also. We will share more of Baby L's stories and photos soon.
Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment